Free Shipping on Course Materials
The Campus Store will offer free ground freight to the continental U.S. for required course materials this spring quarter. Students can order spring quarter textbooks and materials via the store’s website (http://bookstore.whatcom.edu/SelectTermDept).
- FedEx shipments and deliveries will be processed normally as staffing permits.
- If you have any questions, please phone the Campus Store at 360-383-3440 or email us.
We are the official bookstore for Whatcom Community College. You will find us in the Syre Student Center which is located behind the Laidlaw Center.
Whatcom Community College Campus Bookstore
235 W. Kellogg Rd
Syre Student Center, Room 101
Bellingham, WA 98226
You can also view a school map on the campus website.
The WCC Campus Store is located between Orange and Yellow parking lots. If you are just visiting the campus, there are several visitor’s parking spaces located in Yellow lot.
The Whatcom Community College Store is committed to exemplary customer service and providing the WCC community competitive prices on textbooks, and other relevant merchandise. We are here to provide information and class materials to students, as well as convenient on-campus purchasing for everyone at WCC.
The Campus Store is owned and operated by the college. All proceeds belong to the college and any profits gained go back to the school to support college programs.
- Personalized customer service: Come in and our knowledgeable, friendly staff will welcome you and help you find exactly what you need.
- Comprehensive textbook selection and availability at competitive prices. Shop online or in the store.
- Rental option for select titles: Pay a low rental fee and return the book at the end of the quarter.
- Buybacks: Texts that are still in demand can be sold back to the textbook wholesale companies for cash! Buybacks are held on the specific dates and times, usually at the end of each quarter. Check the buyback schedule.
- Custom book orders and bundles.
School, Office & Art Supplies
- Notebook paper, binders, pens, pencils, and anything else you might need for your classes
- Electronics such as calculators, headphones, and thumb drives
- Art supplies for projects or WCC art classes
- General books, dictionaries, study guides, and bar charts
WCC Merchandise: Orca Apparel & Gifts
- Clothing and accessories to show your team spirit:
- WCC sweatshirts and jackets
- Short- and long-sleeve Whatcom T-shirts
- Hats and caps
- Drink ware: Thermal bottles, mugs, water bottles
- Whatcom CC memorabilia for visitors and alumni
- Lanyards, journals, pennants and more...
- Large and small gifts for all occasions
Snacks & Drinks
- Microwavable snacks and meals
- Soda, tea, sports drinks, and energy drinks
- Crackers, nuts, energy bars, and trail mix
- Muffins and cookies
- Candy, gum, and mints
- Microwave popcorn
Discounted Movie Tickets
- Regal Cinema discounted movie tickets are available for purchase by WCC students, faculty and staff. Tickets are $9.60 each and never expire!
- General WTA monthly bus passes are $25.00.
- *Student WTA monthly bus passes are $15.00. (Your Orca card also works as a bus pass, see note below.)
You can get your WTA bus pass right here at the WCC Campus Store. We are also conveniently located within steps of the WTA Cordata Transfer Station.
*NOTE: Students currently enrolled in most college courses already have a bus pass included with their tuition cost.
- Memorabilia and gifts for graduates
- Cap and gown assistance
- Diploma covers