Item Count: 0
WCC Bookstore Operations during COVID-19 Service Disruptions
Important updates (3/17/20)
- Beginning March 18, the WCC Bookstore will be CLOSED to normal face-to-face retail traffic.
- Students can continue to order spring quarter textbooks and materials via the bookstore’s website at bookstore.whatcom.edu
- The Bookstore will be offering free ground freight to the Continental U.S. during spring quarter. See details. Fed EX deliveries will be processed normally as staffing permits.
- Pre-paid pickup-in-store orders will be processed, however, pick up will NOT be available until the campus reopens. Pre-paid orders will be held until two weeks after classes begin.
- Winter textbook rentals are due on Friday, March 27 by 5:00pm. Rentals can be dropped off in the drive up book drop bin located on the north side of the college’s Auxiliary Services Building located at 620 W. Kellogg Rd.
- Please insert a piece of paper inside the front cover of the book listing your name, student number, phone number, and book title(s).
- All rental returns must be deposited in the book return bin no later than Monday, April 13, for the book to be considered on time and avoid auto charges to credit cards for the full replacement value of the book.
If you have any questions, please phone the bookstore at 360-383-3435 or email at bookstore.whatcom.edu
Information will be revised on this site as the situation develops.