Item Count: 0
WCC Bookstore Operations during COVID-19 Service Disruptions
Important updates (5/5/20)
- Whatcom Community College and the WCC Bookstore are currently CLOSED to normal face-to-face services.
WCC Bookstore Course Material Purchasing and Pickup Options
- General Guidelines: WCC Bookstore staff are supporting the distribution of course materials in order to meet critical student needs. Staff participating are using appropriate safety protocols to uphold social distancing. Scheduled appointments and prior notice for pick-up will reinforce minimal visits to campus at any one time. Pick up locations should occur outdoors.
- Purchase course materials online to be shipped: For students with internet access and a credit card. Please place your order on our website (http://bookstore.whatcom.edu/SelectTermDept).
- Purchase course materials online, then pick up at the store: If you choose the pick up in store option (which is available when you place your order on the bookstore’s website) you must wait until you recieve the "WCC Order Fulfilled" email which asks you to come down for a curbside pick up. When you pick up your materials you will be asked to show your student ID or state issued photo ID.
To pick up your order curbside, please come to bookstore’s shipping and receiving area between the hours of 9am – 4 pm Monday through Thursday. You can drive to campus via the Cordata Parkway/Orca Lane entrance and follow signs to pick area on the southwest corner of the Syre Student Student Center. Pick up is at the back door of the bookstore.
When you reach the bookstore, please phone 360-383-3435. A bookstore employee will bring the shipment directly to your car.
- Cash or Check: Students needing to pay with cash or check will need to make an appointment with the bookstore. Please call 360-383-3435 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a time between 9am – 4pm, Monday through Thursday. Please wait for a response confirming your appointment time.
- Agency Students: For students receiving agency, financial aid, or third-party assistance with purchasing your course materials please see your individual agency counselor for more specific information.
If you have any questions, please phone the bookstore at 360-383-3435 or email at email@example.com
Information will be revised on this site as the situation develops.